[SATLUG] Monday XCSSA Meeting Details: Fiesta Mobile, Embedded Linux Hacking and WiFi Noise Detection...

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:39:22 CDT 2010

...and a third question...is the Xcssa website still running on psi-web? I'm
wondering what the limits of my NSLU2 are in terms of load. I was running a
generic HTML page on it for a while which it handled with no issue, then I
tried to use a 'blog' type setup with flat file db and php, but it choked on
that. I went back to a generic web page but I don't want to have to port
content by hand. lol

Ernest