[SATLUG] Home Network Configuration

Dylan Nelson cold2na at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:07:26 CDT 2010

Ok, thanks Tweeks for adding that link. It was pretty helpful. I am going to
get started on something tonight. I am still on fence though between PfSense
or IPCOP? Other than running pf and the other running IPtables are there any
other major differences? I am not picking up any thing from websites.