[SATLUG] Dell Power Supply

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 22:58:51 CDT 2010

One note about dell's I recently found out myself...watch the case design. I
just had to replace a power supply in a dell (not sure which model) but the
crazy thing had a hole in the case for the power plug only, not an open
back, and had to be specific for that model.  My method (after owner's
permission)? Make the hole bigger and more accommodating, making a regular
supply work...even though my metalwork skills aren't the best, but at least
it works now.

Richard