[SATLUG] Old thread but is Google still your frin?

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sat Aug 7 09:06:04 CDT 2010

unrelated issue but if you are a publicly traded company with outstanding
public debt, you are bound by law and regulation to be evil or do whatever
is in the best interest of your investors. so that means that for Google,
they have to violate their "do no evil" mantra that they want the public to
believe they live by.

i am very disturbed by the reports of the google-verizon packet shaping deal
but the most we can do is write our pro-business legislators and hope for
the best.

because no political parties know how to do anything that helps the
consumer.