[SATLUG] usb issues

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:18:33 CDT 2010

For all cameras I use, I prefer to retrieve/transfer the photos from the SD
card using a card reader and avoid directly connecting the camera to the
computer. I also have a couple of card readers lying around, just in case I
run into a problem with one of them. This has worked for me very well over
the years. These days the card readers' prices have come down.

-MKR

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Borries Demeler <demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu