[SATLUG] Old thread but is Google still your frin?

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Mon Aug 9 14:22:52 CDT 2010

Excellent info Don.  Will have to read "Wealth of Networks" later.

I wrote this a while back about Net Neutrality:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/opening_the_internet.html

That having been said, I think Google really is among the least evil
mega-corporations I've dealt with.  I rarely see another commercial
search portal (is clusty commercial?) that has so few ads on the
homepage, for example, and they're prying open the telcos with
Android.
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction