[SATLUG] Thunderbird quirk

John D. Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:00:51 CDT 2010

  On 08/12/2010 12:49 PM, Don Davis wrote:
> Which version do you have?
>

> On 08/12/2010 12:44 PM, John D. Choate wrote:
>>   Due to some bugs in kmail 2.0 beta, I decided to use Thunderbird for
>> the time being.
>> All is going well except one issue. Some emails that I select do not
>> display in the message pane, even when opening in their own tab.
>> For instance, I just selected the SATLUG message titled "Linux
>> Keylogger" and nothing is displayed so I can't read it. but I can read
>> the first reply, made by Travis.
>> I have the same problem with a couple other messages too, so it is not
>> only this single message.
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> John C.
3.1.2
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100809
Mandriva/3.1.2-3mdv2011.0 (2011.0) Thunderbird/3.1.2

Though I may have posted too soon. I think what I did was select the
same message in the inbox, before it was filtered into my SATLUG
subfolder. It appears that Travis's reply to the "Linux Keylogger"
thread came through twice at 11:58AM... one was normal and had "Re:" in
the subject while the other was blank (no header or body) and had no
"Re:" in the subject.
To correct my original post, no other messages are appearing blank.