[SATLUG] small script, baffled problem.

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 21:14:33 CDT 2010

Thanks, what I did was put the ; in there, then was able to take out the
exit and put in an else clause...now to have the thing let me know when it
fails (would be in the else clause) but how to do it? telnet to the mail
server? This box just sits there serving documents, has apache loaded, but
no external mail setups.  I knew it was going to be something simple...

Richard