[SATLUG] small script, baffled problem.

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 07:16:05 CDT 2010

I can see the use of variables, file status indicator isn't a bad idea,
because this task either exits quick( failed mount), does some work (they
updated stuff), or does a whole LOT of work (recovering from bad files)...
But what is the difference between set $var and export $var? I haven't seen
a lot about that, but have seen both used in various places.