[SATLUG] Computers for sale

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sat Aug 14 12:37:32 CDT 2010

Howdy All -

I'm upgrading to pure 64-bit with virtualization capabilities and
getting rid of some slightly older systems.  They're great Linux boxes,
just not what I need for my current role at work (I work from home).

Make a reasonable offer and they're yours.  I'm north, in Great Hills.
I'll bring 'em to you if it's not a ridiculous drive.  I just need the
space in my office ASAP.

1) Proliant ML110 tower case server (model 359663-001)
  - 3.0GHz P4 processor (32-bit)
  - 4GB memory
  - 500GB Seagate ST3500641A
  - GB Ethernet
  - 52x32x52x cdrw drive
  - 48x cdrom drive
  - Integrated ATI graphics
  - minimal Fedora 13 installed
  - Can optionally be reinstalled with the original U320 36GB drive
  - http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11889_na/11889_na.HTML

2) Proliant ML110 tower server (model 359663-001)
  - 3.2GHz P4 processor (32-bit)
  - 4GB memory
  - 80GB st380021a drive
  - 320GB st332062a drive
  - GB Ethernet
  - 16X DVD-ROM drive
  - Integrated ATI graphics
  - minimal Fedora 13 installed
  - Can optionally be reinstalled with the original U320 36GB drive
  - http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11889_na/11889_na.HTML

3) Dell Dimension 2400
  - 3.06 GHz Pentium 4
  - 2GB memory
  - 80GB st380011a drive
  - 100meg/sec ethernet
  - CD-ROM drive
  - Integrated Intel graphics
  - minimal Fedora 13 installed
  - Windows XP Pro COA on the side

4) Dell Dimension 4600
  - 2.8 GHz Pentium 4
  - 4GB memory
  - 400GB ST3400620A drive
  - 100meg/sec ethernet
  - DVD-ROM drive
  - CD-RW drive
  - NVidia GeForce FX 5200 (dual monitor capable)
  - minimal Fedora 13 installed
  - Windows XP Home Edition COA on the side

5) Dell PowerEdge 1850
  - 2.8 GHz Xeon (64-bit)
  - 1GB memory
  - two 73GB U320 drives
  - dual GB ethernet
  - DVD-ROM drive
  - Integrated video
  - Minimal Fedora 13 installed

Like I say, make me an offer.  I want these critters out of here.