[SATLUG] SSDs - any help?

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 13:46:22 CDT 2010

Why not just use hibernation? For a while the Ubuntu performance (including
hibernation) was erratic under the PAE kernel at that time and then I
switched to the real-time kernel. Having gone back and trying a new PAE
kernel, everything is running nice again. I want to get another hard drive
and run that system with PC-BSD.