[SATLUG] dual booting my windoze box

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Thu Aug 26 13:04:54 CDT 2010

The wifi support is getting better. Unfortunately more often then not it
requires some manual configuration, which can be quite advanced. Many of
the broadcom chips just need firmware which you can find pretty easily
with google. Realtek has wireless drivers on their website and there are
also drivers for atheros and ralink. Sometimes the hardest part is
finding out what chipset the adapter uses.