[SATLUG] Re: [XCSSA] XCSSA/SATLUG December Mixer at Rackspace?

Fredrik Safstrom fsafstrom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:36:06 CST 2010

Howdy...

I'll be stuffing the Beverage buddy with sodas and candy, that will be
my treat... ;-)
There should be room for beer if someone want to keep theirs cold.

By the way, I still have not found my transformer for my "25 000 volt
Plasma Generator"...
Does anyone have a 3 Amp, 15 Volt AC transformer I can borrow just in
case I cannot find it ?
If not, I'll hook up a 12V battery, it will still spark, but 15V AC is a
lot better... ;-)

/Fredrik