[SATLUG] Re: [XCSSA] XCSSA/SATLUG December Mixer at Rackspace?

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Dec 2 09:52:39 CST 2010

If you can't find it Fredrik.. Swing by the Goodwill store at I10/DeZavala..
Thet's where the goodwill computer moved to.. and they have a TON of power
bricks in every voltage/power config you can imagine.  It takes a while of
sorting through them to find what you want.. But they do have them sorted by
voltage.. and I've always found what I've been looking for there.

Tweeks