[SATLUG] Call for 2011 Leaders

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:44:05 CST 2010

At the Wednesday, Dec 8 party/meeting  we will devote 10-15
minutes to a brief business meeting.  The main purpose of the
meeting is to elect officers for the coming year.  I encourage
all members to take a leadership role.

While there will be some officers who will want to continue,
we have the following vacancies to fill:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Directors (our board may have 3 to 12 directors,
             but now has just 3)
Programs Chairman
Communications Chairman

The By-laws and constitution posted on our web site,
satlug.org, has some information about the
offices.  Please contact Storey Clamp, Bruce Dubbs, Nathan
Oxhandler, Don Wright, or me for more information about these
positions and to express your interest in serving.

I hope all members will give serious thought to what part you can
play in making SATLUG a better organization for 2011.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA