[SATLUG] Call for 2011 Leaders

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:16:10 CST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, what else is planned?

I have posted the agenda separately, but it is just the
election of officers and the treasurer's report.

Beyond the business meeting, there may be a tamale
eating contest??  I have learned that the Rackspace
folks (mainly Tweeks) are providing a spirituous beverage
for our consumption.  There is also a tour of Rackspace
being planned.  The Xccsa folks are going to demo some
of their robots.  This is all way beyond our usual fare.

Look forward to seeing you,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA

> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have updated the web site with instructions abut the Rackspace meeting
>> location.  The meeting is Wednesday, December 8 at 7PM.
>>
>>  -- Bruce
>>

>> Howard Haradon wrote:
>>
>>> At the Wednesday, Dec 8 party/meeting  we will devote 10-15
>>> minutes to a brief business meeting.  The main purpose of the
>>> meeting is to elect officers for the coming year.  I encourage
>>> all members to take a leadership role.
>>>
>>> While there will be some officers who will want to continue,
>>> we have the following vacancies to fill:
>>>
>>> President
>>> Vice President
>>> Secretary
>>> Treasurer