[SATLUG] Call for 2011 Leaders

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 21:13:22 CST 2010

Christopher Lemire wrote:
>Ok, what else is planned?

>On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have updated the web site with instructions abut the Rackspace meeting
>> location.  The meeting is Wednesday, December 8 at 7PM.

In addition to the previously-mentioned SATLUG annual meeting, this is
also the annual XCSSA/SATLUG Christmas/Kwanzaa/Dewali/Solstice/Hanukah/
Whatever party/mixer. This year Rackspace is providing margaritas as
well as the room. Club members are bringing food (hint, hint), and a few
of us are bringing digital goodies. Please be sure to RSVP (info below)
to save time getting into the festivities.

Here's the recently-posted info from Tom Weeks, president of XCSSA and
one of the longest-surviving Rackers in captivity: