[SATLUG] Last call to RSVP for the XCSSA/SATLUG Mixer at Rackspace Wed night!

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 7 12:40:17 CST 2010

If you're thinking about coming.. please RSVP by tonight, or you will not be
accounted for (have a printed name tag) and will experience a check-in delay
at the front door. RSVP via one of these links:
	<mailto:mixer at xcssa.org?subject=RSVP for XCSSA/SATLUG Mixer at Rackspace>
	mixer at xcssa.org

Don says that we're currently at around 32 heads.  Cool!

And again.. to get past the parking lot security guards, you need to have this
map in hand:
	http://xcssa.org/files/Rackspace-Event-Map.pdf

Food Details:
If you're eating.. please bring a finger food, snack or something. (except you
students.. ;)   We should be good with drinks... Rackspace has an open (as in
free soda) fountain drink "refueling station".. plus Fredrik (XCSSA) is
stocking his Cooler-bot with drinks, and it will be roaming around serving
beverages too.  Plus there's the Margarita machine.. So unless you have
something very specific.. we should be good (no BYOB please).

That's about it..  If there are any questions.. let myself or one of the
SATLUG officers know!

See ya there!

Tweeks