[SATLUG] Re: Last call to RSVP for the XCSSA/SATLUG Mixer at Rackspace Wed night!

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Dec 8 14:15:26 CST 2010

Last minute room change...

Our room at the Rackspace mixer has changed.  We're no longer meeting in room
2058 by the front entrance. We're now around back, in the left-rear corner of
the building (a much cooler room really) called the Racker Rally Room,
labled "Event" in this map:
	http://xcssa.org/files/Rackspace-RRR-Event-Map.pdf

The parking lot security guards will still let you drive into the fenced in
area if you have a map print out in hand.  If you do not you could be
delayed.  There will be signs guiding you to the event parking area in the
rear.

If anyone gets lost.. just look for the main entrance that looks like this:

http://eretz.ws/rackspace/gallery-rackspace-offices-the-castle-san-antonio-texas

And walk/drive around the left side of the building.  Park near the big walled
in green generator (see in the PDF map above), park and walk across to the
outside corner of the Racker Rally Room where we'll get you checked in.

See you there!

Tweeks