[SATLUG] Foxnews videos

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Thu Dec 9 20:31:46 CST 2010

seriously though, depending on the method they use to embed the videos,
you may libflashplayer.so in your /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins folder, have
javascript enabled or possibly even have the java runtime environment
installed and configured correctly.

If your using a 64 OS you need to either use nspluginwrapper or the beta
64 bit flash player. For the java jre, I believe if you install the
iced-tea plugin from the repositories it will grab everything you need.

--
kandm-solutions.com