[SATLUG] Election

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:23:54 CST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Storey Clamp <storey at clamp.ws> wrote:
>  I was unable to attend the meeting Wednesday evening.  What was the outcome
> of the satlug election ?
>
> Storey  Clamp

Election Results:

President:  No candidates

Directors : Don Wright and Bruce Dubbs consented to another term
  (We hope that you will do the same.)  No other candidates for director

It is believed that Jim Wells is willing to continue as Treasurer.

Howard Haradon is serving as Vice President until a president can
be found.  Frank Huddleston volunteered to serve as Secretary.

This is what the membership approved at the meeting.

HH
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA