[SATLUG] OT: Laptop Battery

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Dec 10 08:05:56 CST 2010

> Thanks for the info. We are always looking for good suppliers who offer
> products and services are a reasonable price along with any customer
> service.

I had good luck with http://www.laptopbatterydepot.com, their batteries were
the lowest price I could find. I also tested their performance, they were
advertised at 7800 mAh, and after using them for a while their capacity actually
went up to over 7900 mAh.  Now, a year later, their capacity is still close
to the advertised value, and they definitely last longer than the OEM from Dell.

-b.