[SATLUG] Re: looking to swap/trade

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sat Dec 11 21:18:11 CST 2010

yes sir...thank you. I am looking for two 1gb sticks and i have two 1gb
sticks--just the wrong speed. this was for my wife's laptop but her laptop
had four gb's instead of the 1gb we thought it had. so those sticks were not
needed and i couldn't return them. they are still in the original packaging.

thanks!
john