[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:07:23 CST 2010

Hello,  as some may know, SATLUG has been invited to
hold our regular meetings at Rackspace's Windsor Park office.
They are talking about giving us considerable support in addition
to just a meeting room.  We would have WiFi and ethernet internet
access, use of built-in VGA projectors, as needed use of
their PC learning rooms, and, not least, drinks
from the Rackspace soda fountain!  Anyway, they are seeking
to support open source software here in SA, and see us as
a group that they can help.

Please post your comments.

Howard
--