[SATLUG] 802.11N Router

Rueben Ramirez ruebenramirez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:51:32 CST 2010

Hi Peter, I don't know how Buffalo's wzr-hp-g300nh stacks up against the Linksys wrt320n, but I picked one up about three months ago and threw DD-WRT on it.  It's been working great!  No problems to report...

There's lots of "extras" that I don't really have a use for, but it's also a lot less expensive option in comparison to comparable Linksys and Netgear offerings.  Happy hunting!

http://www.buffalotech.com/products/wireless/routers-and-access-points/airstation-nfiniti-wireless-n-high-power-router-access-point-wzr-hp-g300nh/

Thanks,
Rueben