[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:36:11 CST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Al Castanoli <afcasta at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> This would work out great for me - I'd be able to attend meetings there.
>
> Question - would we still be holding our installfests at SAC, or would we have the students travel to Rackspace for the events?
>
> Al Castanoli

Installfests seem to have been discontinued as the students
need for Linux is being met by the use of a virtual machine and
on the hard drive for SAC students.  I am of the opinion that we
could revive the installfest at the PC Show.  Perhaps every other
show we could get 7-8 members to take shifts, and make installing
Linux our theme.  In addition, i believe that we ought to do some
kind of open installfest, either at SAC or at a public library.

HH
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA