[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Tue Dec 14 21:26:53 CST 2010

I work in the CIS department computer lab at SAC.
We still install Linux on machines for students in the computer lab at
SAC. Unfortunately most of the students at SAC don't see learning about
Linux or other UNIX-likes as important. We try to highlight it's
importance in the lab but it is a struggle.

--
kandm-solutions.com