[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

r3d91ll r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Wed Dec 15 06:50:06 CST 2010

Rackspace sounds great but the rumors I have been hearing over the last
week begs a better question....Will Rackspace still be in San Antonio in
a year?  I think that we have a pretty good deal at SAC.  It is
centrally located, we don't have problems with parking and security and
we know that SAC is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Todd

--
The information contained within the referenced, linked, or directed
email communication is intended to be a confidential communication