[SATLUG] Linksys Wireless Router

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Thu Dec 16 18:25:25 CST 2010

yes it will. I have one. I got it when it was first released. I had to
find out that it was a 3572 chip and not the 2870 that ralink claimed.
At first I had to compile the rt3572sta driver from source but at least
Ubuntu has a functional version in its repositories. I actually have two
now and have the module compiled into several machines.

I just looked at the link and at that price I may need to get another
one.

--
kandm-solutions.com