[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

r3d91ll r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Fri Dec 17 07:17:08 CST 2010

> I too, would be more likely to attend meetings there at Rackspace. I've
> never gone to SAC because of the parking issues which I've known about since
> my years working in local TV news.

I am constantly amazed at how the "Myth" of restricted parking at SAC.
Lets clear this up once and for all...After 5pm (all meeting tend to
happen after 6pm)  there is no parking problem at SAC.  All you have to
do is leave a note on your dash board about you attending the SATLUG
meeting.  This is certainly easier then navigating Rackspace's Security.
I always get a spot right in front of the building and have to walk no
further then 15 to 20 feet to the door.

So what is the problem?

Todd
--
The information contained within the referenced, linked, or directed
email communication is intended to be a confidential communication