[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:04:45 CST 2010

It's utterly amazing at the experiences of different people. Every meeting
I've ever attended at SAC I've had to hike 2 or 3 blocks to get to the
meeting. With the exception of one meeting (which was during the summer
break when there were no classes) I've always had trouble finding a spot to
park at SAC. The point of placing a sign on the dashboard stating your
attendance to the SATLUG meeting is a valid one. However, that is not the
point of my argument. The point is finding the physical space to park.

Quite frankly it becomes a hassle to attend a meeting when you have to
conduct a foot march through the nightmare of downtown. I would much rather
put up with a professional security guard who is only doing his job than to
have deal with the idiosyncrasies of SAC.

Discussion is great. However, it's time to vote and yes my vote is for
Rackspace.

Cheers!

Peter.