[SATLUG] Meet at Rackspace?

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 21 08:25:12 CST 2010

---- Thomas Weeks <tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org> wrote:
[...]
> [SAC]
> > The point is finding the physical space to park.
> [...]

> Although I'm obviously biased for meeting at Rackspace.. I must say... I've
> NEVER had a single issue with parking at SAC (except for the dark days of
> construction which are now over).

I don't know about the dark days of construction, but the lack of close and/or handicapped parking at SAC is the main reason this founding member hasn't been to a SATLUG event since last year's installfest at SAC.  Even then, it was hard to find a close parking space on a Saturday.  If Rackspace has available parking, I'll probably attend meetings again.  I never had any problems with parking at UTHSCSA, Trinity.edu, Trident, Cisco, or the community center.

Al Castanoli