[SATLUG] New User - card, college courses & printer questions

cdv7 at sbcglobal.net cdv7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 15:06:04 CST 2010

Christmas Greetings SATLUG Members,

Last year I wanted to send out an e-card I made to all the members but I
was told the file was too large. It was suggested I put it on a website
and post the link, but the best I can do for now is send it off list to
those who respond. The card was designed in Open Office and is in a PDF
format. I hope to receive some feedback suggesting additional
instruction to improve my skills in the form of college courses for credit.

Additionally, as my printer recently died, I would welcome suggestions
for the best buy for a reliable monochrome laser printer on a budget.
The color ones are really nice but I think a simple (not multi-
function) B&W is the most I can afford at this time. Below is a link to
the best deal I could find thus far.

_http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-9632&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=10&baynote_irrank=0
<http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-9632&%7Eck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=10&baynote_irrank=0>_

Thank you,