[SATLUG] New User - card, college courses & printer questions

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 15:13:57 CST 2010

Also, with laser printers (much like inkjets) pay attention to the pages you
get per cartridge at what percentage. Most will rate their page per
cartridge at 5% coverage which is fair if you only print text. There are
also more consumables in lasers like the drums and fusers. I'm not sure if
the technology has made them single item replacement units yet, but I doubt
it. It often costs more to get new ink than the printer itself.

                  -o)
                   /\\
                 _\_V
Message void if penguin is violated...