[SATLUG] New User - card, college courses & printer questions

Mario Compean mariocompeanc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 16:56:14 CST 2010

I've used a Samsung ML-2240 single function mono laser for three years without any problems and with toner cartridge replacement the only expense, great quality prints (60 at Newegg & Buy.Com). Samsung has replaced this model with the ML-2525 which is on sale this week at OfficeMax for 69.95. OfficeMax also has a Samsung ail-in-one mono laser for 129.99.

Mario