[SATLUG] New User - card, college courses & printer questions

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Fri Dec 24 08:27:08 CST 2010

Most, (if not all), monochrome lasers have the drum built into the toner
cartridge, so that is generally a non-issue.  While the fusers will go
out, they generally last a good long time.  The paper feed rollers and
pads can be the big bug-a-boo.  Most will last a good long time, but
I've seen rollers go bad on new machines with only about 5000 pages
printed on them.  That mostly depends on the environment.

>>> http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-9632&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=10&baynote_irrank=0<http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=224-9632&%7Eck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=10&baynote_irrank=0><