[SATLUG] Help making a bash cp script

Seth Sanchez seth.priv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 18:00:22 CST 2010

I have to say I'm terrible at coding, so I thought I might ask here. All I
want to do is copy a large group of mp3's to an external drive using the cp
command. The total size is about 28GB~. In copying over all of the files
though, I want to remove any empty directories. Old empty albums for
example. I've been googling a little bit, trying to find a similar script to
butcher apart and use for my own devices, but haven't had any luck. Does
anyone have any ideas on where I should go with this?