[SATLUG] Need a +1/-1 vote on monthly meetings at Rackspace

r3d91ll r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Tue Dec 28 09:15:51 CST 2010

-1

I voted against as the only difference between SAC and Rackspace is the
soda fountain.  Also at SAC we are in a position to interest more
students in our organization

Todd

--
The information contained within the referenced, linked, or directed
email communication is intended to be a confidential communication