[SATLUG] info, advice training

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:17:05 CST 2010

It is good that you do not have it dual boot.  That tempts you to reboot.

As you learn how much more you can do with Linux than with Windows
you may want to spend more money on equipment.
However, to learn Linux a 20GB HDD is plenty.

Current laptops now have in excess of 4GB of RAM and sport 640GB HDDs.
External USB drives let you add an additional 2TB at a time.

Othniel Graichen