[SATLUG] wifi question

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 11:14:43 CST 2010

On Ubuntu 10.4, you click on the Network Manager Applet and a list of SSIDs
is
presented.  When you click on the one you desire to connect to, a popup
dialog
for the appropriate type of encryption is automatically presented.

This user interface has improved dramatically in Ubuntu since I started
using version 6.06.  I guess that was 4.5 years ago.

What Linux are you using?

Do you have any job openings there at the HSC for me?

Othniel