[SATLUG] info, advice training

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Thu Dec 30 10:14:47 CST 2010

Renee, I think someone posted this link:
http://www.linux.org/lessons/
It is a wonderful resource and I encourage you to start with lesson one. This course is not certified yet but perhaps by time you take it, will be so.

As you move along on Linux Lane and get stuck, as will almost surely happen, this list is also a great resource. In the three years of my trip I have surely used it a lot. Just in the few days since you introduced yourself perhaps you are reading the queries posted and how fast those persons got just the help that they needed. I would love to attend some of the events but located close to 100mi N of Houston makes it too difficult. In any event keep at it and let us know how you are doing.
hh