[SATLUG] wpa_supplicant and wireless/networking questions

Daniel J. Givens daniel at rugmonster.org
Sat Feb 6 21:02:17 CST 2010

If it's asking for a u/n & p/w, it isn't wpa-psk (pre-shared key). It
depends on what type of authentication they are doing, but PEAP is the
most common, I believe.

Any reason you aren't using Network Manager for this? You don't have
to be running Gnome or KDE to use it and it more-or-less just works in
most cases.

--
Daniel J. Givens