[SATLUG] wpa_supplicant and wireless/networking questions

kcoriginal at yahoo.com kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:18:17 CST 2010

He could have been using wpa-psk and then being authenticated to a proxy to finish getting his packets authorized to be routed around wherever... That's the scenario I have at my employer presently when I Linux CLI with wireless.

First I enter a psk, then I need a user/pass...

Hth

kc
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T