[SATLUG] Palm Pre w/Linux

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 11:07:27 CST 2010

i'll toss in my .02c...
Yes you can tether with the Pre, all you need to do is statically
assign IPs and set up iptables to do nat. :P

Downside is you can't launch it from the UI, you have to ssh in and
reconfigure it manually (or via scripts). The downside is that you
may/will kill the UI in the process and have to recover via a reboot.

(If I'm wrong, let me know, I want to be able to pushbutton tether
through wifi but the WebOS is weird about direct access).

FIRESTORM_v1