[SATLUG] Palm Pre w/Linux

Daniel Goller morfic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:41:05 CST 2010

Most any Android based phone can be tethered once they are rooted.
I have tethered my HTC Magic 32B ("myTouch") before, done it on the
Acer Liquid, and have yet to try it on a new low cost device from Acer
that actually has all the bits included. (I might have to tell them to
include that on the Liquid)

Problem is your selection of Android devices for sprint is probably limited.