[SATLUG] Reminder: Meeting at SAC Tonite at 7PM

pcdls.ronin pcdls.ronin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:59:04 CST 2010

Howard Haradon wrote:
> Hope to see everyone in room 122 (basement
> of the Nail Center) for Bruce Dubbs talk on GRUB
> 2.
>
> Howard

Tried making it to that meeting.  But, there was no place to park for us
non-students.  After circling around, asking around for a general
parking spot, I eventually gave up, cursed myself for venturing into
downtown SA, and went home.  Hope it was a good talk.  It would have
been my first LUG meeting.

In spite of all that, I'll try again next time.

Pete