[SATLUG] Software RAID suggestions

Channing Channing.ML at channingc.com
Tue Feb 23 12:32:33 CST 2010

John Pappas wrote:
> This is my trimmed (actual email was over 12K) post that included my layout
> and was bounced.  If any of you want that verbose mail, let me know and I
> will send explicitly off list.
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:26, John Pappas <j at jvpappas.net> wrote:

So sad that this has to be micromanaged.  Not that anyone asked, but
really, if you don't like the way a post is written (or formatted),
don't read it.  Ignored posters will either go away, or be provided a
push in the right direction by someone in the community.

For the record, I chose to stay out of the original discussion as I was
opposed to the reasons behind the change, but figured it wasn't worth
the bandwidth to go into battle over.  The reality of the outcome is
what John ran into above.  I'm not trolling here and I don't plan to
respond further but I did figure that it was time to share my view.

Just my .02