[SATLUG] OpenSourceFest

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:07:24 CST 2010

Attention all lovers of open source everywhere!

Please go to SATLUG dot ORG and follow the link to the Open Source
Fest 2010. There are several great sessions planned for next week. I
hope to see as many of you there as possible.

You will notice that this is a rather small program compared to past
festivals. Due to many factors I decided to have this abbreviated
festival now and a much larger one later this summer. The one this
summer will have workshops as we normally have. We have some excellent
speakers lined up for this Open Source Fest--come out and show your
support.

Parking should be great--classes are not in session until the
following week. I hope to see everyone Wednesday evening.

Steve