[SATLUG] Re: Ubuntu 'Karmic Koala' 9.10 impressions? ... and Introduction

Miguel Guhlin mguhlin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:25:05 CST 2010

Daniel:
Howdy! Have you read this forum post--referenced by LifeHacker--on how to do
away with the network requiring keyring
login?<http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?s=f5de5634f4448d733a599c23e4bb0257&p=2776815&postcount=1>
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?s=f5de5634f4448d733a599c23e4bb0257&p=2776815&postcount=1

Would that solution work on the distro you're using now?

Miguel Guhlin
Phone: 210-617-3330
Email - mguhlin at gmail.com
Blog: http://mguhlin.org