[SATLUG] Ubuntu 'Karmic Koala' 9.10 impressions?

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 02:07:05 CST 2010

I can see where the trimming part comes from... Something I find very cumbersome on a Blackberry when I chime in during the day...but what is the history of the bottom post? Old timers? Every email system I have EVER used auto-top-posts...

Is that an old DARPA/ARPANET mailing list thing?

BBS system etiquitte from the 80's/90's...

...and yes, I remember the old bottom-post/top-post flame war from last year... (or was it the year before that...?) that never did seem to get resolved...

Someone other than Bruce? I know how he feels...